We are Hiring
We always welcome those people like to work in challenges – those see everything in a positive way. If you are amount these below position are open for you.
Digital Marketing Specialist - 2 Posts
- Campaign Management – Campaign planning and implementation, budget management, performance review, optimization and analysis for all assigned SEM Account. Managing Paid Campaigns using Google Adwords
- Performance Analytics – Set up Goals & funnels in Google Analytics. Analyse user behaviour & campaign performance. Help in generating reports to analyse account performance and reporting the same on the weekly and monthly basis.
- Developing recommendations based on Adwords/Analytics to drive decision making across various spectrum of online marketing
- Staying on top of current search engine news, trends and Pay Per Click practices
Key Skills Required:
- Pay per click/Google AdWords
- Search Network, Display Network, Shopping Network, RLSA, Videos
- Search Engine Marketing & Optimization
- Digital marketing
Junior Software QA Engineer - 1 Posts
- 2-5 years of experience as Software QA.
- Experience in Automation (Python/Selenium) and Manual testing.
- Experience in testing Mobile/Windows applications.
- Experience in testing Web Applications.
- Strong in Web services (REST) API testing.
- Strong in developing Test strategy.
- Experience in Product companies.
- Exposure to tools like JMeter, SOAP UI, Wireshark, Fiddler, Postman.
- Very strong in Ad-hoc testing.
- Very strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in setting up and configuring Software Test Environments.
- Excellent multi-tasking ability.
- Experience in mentoring junior QA Engineers.
- Self-motivated with strong capability of fast learning.
- Should be an effective individual contributor and take ownership of the tasks.
Telecalling Executive - 4 Posts
Need to follow up our existing clients and outbound calling, take proper feedback and report to senior. The main propose to make our clients satisfied.
- Adopt a Positive Tone.
- Projecting an enthusiastic, natural, and attentive tone while on the phone can help a customer feel comfortable during a conversation.
- Clear Enunciation.
- Be Sincere.
- Use Their Name.
- Leave the Customer Satisfied.
Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.